Greetings! My name is Qi Zeng (曾琪).
I am a first-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, under the supervision of Professor Heng Ji. Prior to UIUC, I got my bachelor’s degree from Peking University in 2018.
My research interests lie in the general area of Natural Language Processing, especially in knowledge-aware language understanding and representation.
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- PhD in Computer Science, 2019 - present
- Research Assistant at Blender Lab
- Advisor: Prof. Heng Ji
Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (05/2020 - 08/2020)
- Research Intern on AllenNLP team
ByteDance AI Lab (04/2019 - 08/2019)
- Research Intern at MLNLP Group
- Mentor: Dr. Hao Zhou
- Focus: Search Query Generation, OOV Representation
Microsoft Research Asia (01/2018 - 06/2018)
- Research Intern at Big Data Mining Group
- Mentor: Dr. Wenhao Huang
- Focus: Table-to-Text, Personalized Dialog Generation
Microsoft STC Asia (03/2017 - 12/2017)
- Software Engineer Intern at XiaoIce Group
- Mentor: Peng Chen
- Focus: QA system
Email: qizeng2 [AT] illinois [DOT] edu
Office: Room 1127, Siebel Center for Computer Science, 201 N. Goodwin Ave, Urbana, IL 61801